I just want to express my gratitude for my Father in Heaven. He has truly watched over us in this whole process. After 4 years of showings, and open houses, and endless frustration I always felt comforted. I should have been completely losing my mind or angry with life( OK I did have some moments like that) but overall I really felt that I was being comforted and given the patience and support to keep on.
Over a year ago I received a blessing and in it the statement that stuck with me was that we would be blessed with our desires and in a way that we would know and everyone around us would know that Heavenly Father made this happen. I was surprised by this and thought OK it must be time to sell our house. Well the year slowly passed and I thought maybe I was wrong. I had another blessing recently and it said to not worry about my house that Heavenly Father has a plan for us. So I geared up for another year in the trenches.Well now I can say that this blessing has come and it is in a way that we know Heavenly Father's hand is in it. We have felt guided along this process. I don't think it is a coincidence the house we happen to love is the house we could move into with only 2 weeks notice. I don't know why now and not any of the past 4 years. I may never know that for sure but it is a testament to me that 1. God's time is not our time. 2. Endure it well because all these trials are just for a moment in the eternal outloook. 3. Trust in Heavenly Father because he knows what's best for us way better than we do.
So most of you know but to those who don't we move out July 29th to our new house and I can't wait! OK now back to packing.
http://sibcycline.com/webphotos/listnet/CIN/1132533_1.jpg
11 comments:
Many congrats! We can't wait to see your new abode. We wish you well in your packing and moving....never fun.
Oh what patience you have! You are such an example to me Heather! Bless you for being so patient and having such a positive outlook on your situation! I'm so glad that all the pieces of the puzzle seem to be falling into place!
I am so happy for you guys! I can't imagine the stress of having to be up and out so quickly and finding a house that's perfect so quickly as well. The ONLY way this could happen was with the Lord's guidance.
Let me know if you need any help with anything!
Yay for you guys! That is so exciting. I think you had it up for sell when we moved and that was a long time ago! I'm excited to get more details, I just wish I were there to help you pack. I remember you coming to our aid during our frantic move. Thanks again and good luck!
You have endured well, I've thought that so many times dear friend! I'm so happy for you guys, now, when's your first party?
I am trying to take your lessons to heart in our own decisions/wants/needs right now. However, I worry I don't have near the patience and humblness that you do! So excited for your family and your new home, can't wait to see pictures.
It is pretty hard to deny divine intervention when everything that had foiled things in the past became non-issues this time around. Who pays cash for a house???? (and who lets you stay in a house a week after it has closed???) Also, your new house just "happened" to come on the market this month, just "happened" to be right in your price range, you just "happened" to get your offer in before the people who looked at it 3 times (and it was accepted just as you asked), it just "happened" to be in the school district you wanted, it just happened that they could be out by the end of the month...........Things that make you go hmmmm.........
Hooray for divine intervention! You truly are an amazing example of patience and endurance. You have helped many people just by your quiet faith and acceptance during the past 4 years. I'm so glad you're staying in the ward!
This is a wonderful perspective. Just stay in our ward, young lady. (I know, but it can't be said enough.)
What a great testimony of how much God loves us and how we should be content to let Him send His blessings the way He knows is best! I'm so happy for you!
Congratulations! Hurray! I am so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment