Friday, April 30, 2010

PICTURES!!!

I finally got the pictures to upload from my camera and then I dropped it and cracked the lens so there may be another drought of pictures after these. This is some of the stuff we have been up to:
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Luke turned 14!! Wow that makes me feel old. He had is traditional plain angel food cake.
Kristen turned 4 and got a new bike! She loves it but doesn't know how to stop--the whole concept of pedaling backwards is just beyond her. So she just runs into the grass to slow down. Sometimes that doesn't work so well.
Easter was great. We had my family here for spring break and we had a fun Easter egg hunt. Then later we had another one with Kevin's family.

Ryan had his first piano recital. He got to play a song from Beauty and the Beast and from Star Wars so he thought that was very cool. He did a great job!

4 comments:

Patty said...

Great pics! I love hearing about what you and your family have been up to. Sounds like it's been fun lately!

Leslie said...

AAAAAaaaaaaaa! I miss you!! Your kids are getting so big! I can't believe how grown up Luke looks!

T J V said...

A 14 year old!!! What the heck, dude there is no way we are that old! Well, even if you are making me feel so old, it's fun to see what y'all are up to.

Mama D said...

Awesome! Fun times, fun pictures. I, too, am stunned that Luke is 14. I mean, my kids are getting older, but other kids are supposed to stay the way I remember them... ;)