Today- Friday, October 12th happens to be 3 awesome people's birthday I know. My little niece Caitlin, My amazing long time friend in Indianapolis, and the oldest of the bunch my GREAT Dad!
So I thought it would be fitting to hear from All my Jedi's to know what they love about Grandpa.
Kevin: "He has a way of instantly making you feel comfortable and right at home."
Luke: "Grandpa is really nice. I like when he plays catch with me and takes me places."
Ryan: "He's really funny. I like how he plays the trumpet thing with his hands."
Colin: "I like getting to ride in his car and he took me to the park and I liked that. I like when he buys me stuff. I wish I could eat cake and ice cream with him."
Kristen: "mere, Mere, MERE!!"
and
ME: I love your ability to talk to anyone. I am so grateful that when everyone else would rather be flogged than go to the store one more time for that one forgotten item that you always step up and happily(or seemingly happy) go . Thinking back, I love my memories of our Saturday hamburger's at Burger Tyme and watching baseball together. Happy Birthday!
I would have listed the responses about the other two great people but Caitlin just turned 1 and they all just said "She's cute, and has lot's of hair". To my friend-they love your "giant" house and they just wanted to know when they could play with your kids again. I was just amazed they didn't mention how fun it is to talk to you and hear all your great advice and insightful perspectives on life. So you can see their responses not near as touching. So Happy Birthday to everyone! That is happy birthday to all that I mentioned or it happens to apply to - not literally everyone.
7 comments:
HOW SWEET!! My kids would of never done that on camera lol. What an awesome thing to do. I am always so impressed with the things you do Heather. YOU ROCK!!
Oh my goodness! That was soooo cute! You really have great kids -- perhaps a handful at times, but really great!
That really is so cute. What a great idea!
So cute! How can I get your boys to sing like that in primary? Did you bribe them?
So Cute! I liked how Kristen was giving everyone a thumbs up at the end. Happy Birthday Heather Friends!
What a fun way to say happy birthday! I love kristen's addition.
All paid actors! Kristen is trying to get them to go union. I will only bargain if Ryan is their negotiator.
The Fireman Mormon
Post a Comment