Saturday, March 1, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday!

OK I feel bad that this is a belated happy birthday to Grandpa Richards(Kevin's Dad). I'm only like 11 days late or so.I was so on top of this last year but things were a little less crazy those days. Anyway we love him nonetheless so here is the thoughts about Grandpa:

Kevin: "He is always willing to help me with whatever I need. He will come over at anytime to help me fix things and answer my questions on how to do things."

Heather: "He is a great example to me on how to live the gospel. He puts a 100% in all his callings or assignments and I think is probably the most dedicated Home Teacher I have seen. He has helped us countless times and I appreciate his expertise in so many areas. I also again love the fact he works so much in the home that is a great example to my kids."

Luke: "He makes the best chocolate bomb cookies ever. It's so cool how he plays 4 square and pickle with us. I also like when he has candy on Thursdays."

Ryan: "I like how he makes really cool cakes like my lightsaber cake. He's good at that. I like the candy he gives us and when he plays with us. He likes Star Wars a lot too!

Colin: I like when he takes me to Walgreen's. They have good candy there. I like when he tickles us and chases us. It's funny.

Kristen: "Hi!" This is what she says when Grandpa walks in from work. She goes right to him and wants him to pick her up. She loves to sit on his lap and be with him.

Ben: I know Ben likes when Grandpa carries him around when his mom and dad are DONE with him.

Happy Late Birthday! We love you and are happy to have you around.

2 comments:

Corrie- said...

I'll add that I love him too! He looks a lot like my own dad which is cool. He doesn't mind at all when we show up to Richards' events and treats us like family. He does always have the coolest candy. Happy Birthday!

In The Pitts said...

You've been tagged! See my blog for the rules. If you dont, no worries, just for fun!