Tuesday, May 6, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAURA!!

On my birthday Maura posted some really nice comments about me that made my day. I hope this puts a smile on her face on her birthday!

M aker of awesome cards or mexican food lover (you have great taste in food and are incredibly creative)
A mazing friend (you have been a great friend to so many and are an unfailing support)
U nderstanding ( you always have advice and compassion for those around you)
R unner of marathons! (I'm still amazed with your marathon running-you are inspiring but not quite enough for me want to do it too)
A wesome sense of humor- (you have a quick wit and can make any situation fun)

I hope you have a great birthday with lots of chocolate and rest!!

4 comments:

Corrie- said...

Cute post! Happy, happy birthday Maura dear (to the tune of the primary song...)

Mama D said...

This is a great way to express appreciation for a fantastic friend. I think it shows that you are compassionate and wonderful yourself, Heather.

Happy Birthday, Maura!

Pampered Princess said...

Thanks Heather! I feel so cool now! thanks Michelle and Corrie too!

Leslie said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Maura!! You ARE cool!!