It took me a week to finally get a chance to write this down but last Sunday was the Primary Program--that is where the 3-11 year old kids sing and talk about what they learned that year.
Colin got up and says--"My family is special because I am in it... and because my Dad is a fireman."
Well it's good to know what pinpoints the greatness of our family. I kind of thought the other 5 people not mentioned were pretty great too but I guess we don't quite measure up to the truly "special" category. Without Kevin and Colin we are apparently just average. So I don't know if I should be happy he knows how special and great of a kid he is or if I should be worried he is a little self absorbed. Then again I've yet to meet to many kids that don't feel the world revolves around them.
So maybe we should all be able to acknowledge and proclaim just how special we are!
3 comments:
I loved Collins comment. He IS a great kid as all of your kids are and as each of then makes your family special and yours! The Richards rock!! (all of them :D )
Colin, Candy, and Charisma all go together!
This one goes down as the best comment of the program! Did you notice I blogged about it, too?!
Colin just epitomizes what is special about your entire family. Go Richards!
Post a Comment