Friday, November 14, 2008

Lord of the Dance...

Move over Michael Flately there is a new dancer in town.

You know how I love dancing so I have been taking this line dancing class for fun and Colin wanted me to show him. He then showed me how he can do it too--it came out looking more like Irish step dancing but hey my grandma did come over from Ireland as a young girl so I guess it comes natural to him. We will be developing his act(his back up dancers need some work) and I will let you know when tickets will be available.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh, I loooove it! Boy, I miss that kid -- and his family!!

Corrie- said...

Head's up, Andy is going to call him Cotton Eyed Joe from now on. Actually, I need some dancing tips from that guy, he looks way better than I do doing that dance!

Shayleen Lunt said...

Whoa baby! He's got the moves!

Mama D said...

What an awesome dancer! We'll be waiting for those tickets and expect a "we knew him when..." discount!

Patty said...

Very impressive! Colin is a natural entertainer!