Monday, January 19, 2009

Baby Steps and Inventions

Hey look what I can do...



I also found this video which was just funny. I guess wet paper is a new invention. Hmm..I don't really know if there is much of a market for that.

10 comments:

chelle said...

Ben is getting so big! I know I see him every week but I swear he grows an inch in that time.
Colin is HILARIOUS! Thanks for sharing.

chelle said...

I love the "mom, I'm done" at the end. :D

Leslie said...

Oh, my! I love that kid! "It's very rippable." "See? It ripped." What a perfect playmate for Ben. We miss him, and YOU!!

I can't believe how big your Ben is!!

Mama D said...

What cute and ingenious kids!

Corrie- said...

I think the the Oxyclean man has a competitor in Colin. I almost called your house to order some of this special paper!

Lindy-Lou said...

Hope you don't mind me dropping in. Leslie sent me and I'm so glad I came. It's easy to see why Colin and Ben are such good buddies. It sounds like Ben is missing his partner in,. . . shall we say imagination?

Patty said...

I had a lot of fun watching Ben taking steps in RS on Sunday! You have really cute kids! And the paper thing is too funny!

Louann and Bari said...

I love Colin!!!! What a cutie- and I loved his dance at the end of Ben's walking video. I'm sorry to say that I don't have a fireplace- so I will never be able to make 'invention paper' . Good thing you have a fireman in the house- paper and fireplaces - - - -hmmmmm.

heather said...

I don't mind at all. Colin and Ben are truly kindred spirits. It was always fun what they could come up with both of their minds working. We sure miss them!!

Joan Richards said...

I think Colin will sell insurance when he grows up. He could probably do it now. Eric says if you put that video on youtube Colin will be youtube "famous".