Sunday, February 15, 2009

January

I realize it is mid Febuary but I haven't posted anything in awhile so I thought I would just let you know a little of the things going on around here. January is always a crazy month for us. Ryan turned 10 on the 3rd. I had a birthday on the 4th. Our anniversary was on the 17th and then on

January 26th was Ben's birthday and he turned 1.
Also we are so proud of Ryan he finished reading the whole Book of Mormon shortly after his 10th birthday. We had some friends over and decorated cupcakes to celebrate his success. I tried to make a big deal out of it and I kept saying how great and amazing it was he did this and then Tanner says. Well I finished 1st Nephi what do I get. I replied--That's great too-- you get that cupcake that your eating right now.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Ooooh! This made me homesick! Happy late birthdays to all of you!!
I love Tanner's question and your response!

Patty said...

Sounds like January was a month full of celebrations- how fun!

chelle said...

What a fun month! Thanks for sharing it with us.
WTG Ryan as well. I wish I were as good at reading my scriptures!

Mama D said...

Congrats, Ryan. What a great accomplishment!

Heather, y'all have had a busy month of fun celebrations!