Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas

Here is a glimpse of our holidays.
Christmas Eve Kevin's family came over and we all sang carols and ate cookies. My parents got in town just in time for the fun.
Christmas day was great we opened presents and then Kevin's family came over and we opened more gifts and had a simple but nice late lunch.
Ben wasn't really into his first Christmas.
My sister and her family came Christmas night. Over there visit we went to Eden Park and the Krohn Conservatory. It was breezy but fun all the same.
I had many more pictures but didn't want anyone to get carpel tunnel from scrolling down for
a million pictures.

7 comments:

Leslie said...

It's so fun to see you guys!! Ben enjoyed seeing his buddy as well.

You look great, and your kids are looking all grown up!

Kim said...

Bring on the carpel tunnel. I have to have some kind of exercise while I'm sitting here doing nothing but reading. Sounds like you had a great holiday!

Reynolds Family said...

Looks like fun! What could be better than three boys...all armed?

chelle said...

Looks like a great time. Glad you got to spend it with so much family. We did this year as well. It was very tiring..but super nice as well though.

Mama D said...

What a fun holiday! Thanks for sharing your pictures. Glad you had a great time with your families.

Amanda said...

I would like to post the extremely vain disclaimer that I am not fat, I am almost 5 months pregnant. Thank you.

Patty said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. How nice to be able to be together with family. I love the pic of the boys with the guns! (They must be in seventh heaven!)