We have a laundry/American Idol "party" every tues. It goes like this if I let them stay up and watch they have to fold all the towels and their clothes while they watch. During commercials they run up and put them away--IN THE RIGHT PLACE--and get back in time before it comes on. So I just wash and wash throughout the week and then bust it all out that night and we sort and we fold. The Mt. Laundry is intimidating at first but it goes by quick and we are always done with time to spare before American Idol is over.
Kristen on the other hand is just way to busy to be bothered with folding or bed. She thinks she is a SuperStar! She usually bows after each performance. Like every diva she has unreasonable demands and will not cooperate for the photo ops I had in mind. So this is the best I could get.
I don't know what I'm going to do when the season's over. I'll have to come up with a new plan or be drowned in laundry.
7 comments:
What a great way to tackle Mt. Laundry! I might have to try that. There's got to be something on after the AI season ends...
Kristen is adorable. She's a superstar!
How cute! Can you rent season 1? Your kids are too young to remember when it all began, right? Or maybe "So you think you can dance?"
GeNIUS!
Love the idea! I need to find something my kids all want to watch and try that!
Inspiration comes in many ways - - -
What a great way to get one of those dreaded chores done!
Awesome idea. There is always "So you think you can dance?" They just started a new season.
Post a Comment