As you are aware I have been a great big slacker in the blogging department. I am trying to get caught up with blogging and with housework and with eating better and exercising more. SO naturally I picked to start with blogging. So we will do some review to get back up to date.

In June we went to my mom's in TN for a visit. My kids found some wigs and were having some fun.

Ben had fun with Grandma playing blocks.


Colin and Ryan were talking about what they want to be when they grow up
Ryan said
I want to be an artist and a guy that does puppets. Can you do both? Colin says yeah probably. I want to be an inventor. If I get fired from being an inventor I think I will be an Airforce guy with planes and stuff.Way to have a back up plan Colin.
**********************************************************************
Apparently according to my camera(because there were no pictures on it) we did nothing else until August when my whole family came to visit. It was really great seeing my brother and his family who just got back from their 2 years in Nepal. So we had a full week. Kevin and Mike took the older kids wakeboarding. Fun and painful was what they decided when they were done. My brother said it would have been cheaper to just pay someone to beat us up in the parking lot.

We went to the sprayground for the little people.


We played in the rain.

Then we went to the Aquarium. Highlight was petting the sharks.



Then we went to a great big amusement park that was probably the worst day for me ever. If I would have thought it out I would have realized that strong willed 3 year olds do not like standing in lines quietly and get highly agitated and offended when they are told after they finally get on and ride that they have to get off after the 5 sec. ride and go stand in line again if you want to do it again. So I don't have many pictures but all the other kids loved it. Thanks to my mom and dad for watching Ben so I didn't have to battle two kids.

4 comments:
Kristin's strong willed??! ;)
Yay for an update! I miss you guys! I could just hear Ryan and Colin's conversation. Soo cute. I can't believe how grown-up Luke looks!
Your kids are all growing up - they are taller than they were even 2 months ago. They are so cute. What a fun summer you all had!
I'm so glad you've got your priorities straight and started with blogging! lol
I love all the pics and the update. It looks like everyone had a lot of fun over the summer.
I have the same dreams as you...only I haven't even stepped bak up to do the blogging part yet.
I LOVE the wig pics and the deep thinker pic. How cute that they were just laying there dreaming of their future.
I am sorry you had to go to KI. Maybe Ben might of waited a little more patiently? lol I love Kristin. She is who I want to be when I grow up. An uninhibited free spirit. Most women never learn to be so bold and have that take charge kind of attitude. She rocks.
Post a Comment