I love how kids talk and I always forget the funny things they said as they grow up. So I want to remember these.
Ben says Mom are you mad. I said no. He said Yes you am.
Kristen was taking a shower with Ben. She looks down at him and then at herself. She looks at me all sad and says Mom mine is not growing. Why is mine not growing? Will it grow when I get bigger? Note to self: No more showers together for them. She then surveyed the whole house to find out who had one growing and who didn't. Not surprisingly she didn't have many willing to participate in her survey when they figured out what exactly she was talking about.
Ben is looking for his friend and says to me--Where he are mom
Kristen says mom my tummy hurts I think I'm going to have a baby.
Kristen comes in my room in the morning coughing and says with the most serious face--Mom I'm dying--cough cough--see I'm really dying.
Kevin is stating his daily mantra of "We can't have anything nice around here" and Colin says Dad at least you have a nice family.
Colin asked me if I had TV growing up and was it black and white.
Colin asked me if I would help him cut back on sugar--he just wanted to have a small treat 2 times a day. I said Ok great so I think you have all ready had 2 treats today so put the fruit snack back. He then says well you know it probably would be easier to keep track of if I just have a treat after every meal you know then I won't get confused.
Ben was wrestling with the boys and then comes over to me to play fight. After a few minutes I said I was done and he was getting to rough. He says Can I choke you softly then? What!! No you can not choke me hard or soft. You can not choke me on our floor or at the door. I really just said no but I've got Dr. Seuss on the mind.
5 comments:
Kids say the darnedest things! Kristen's survey had me sputtering hot chocolate on the computer screen... :)
We are in tears over here laughing at this!
I'm signing up for Colin's daily dessert plan. That kid is wise.
Oh Heather! I just heard. My prayers are with you. Please let me know what, if ANYTHING, I/we can do for you and your family at this time! Love you!
JMGJ was actually me.
I just wanted to let you know we are thinking about you guys. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Post a Comment