He woke me up to tell me this and I start laughing in his face. He then says "Mommy your air is stinky"
One of my sons had to give a spiritual thought for a class and says he volunteered when noone else would and I said that is great so what are you going to do? He then says-- "So umm what exactly is a spiritual thought?"
Colin watched Kristen and Ben downstairs while I took a shower before he went to school. It was about 10-15 minutes. He says so Mom are you going to give me $5 dollars for babysitting. I said no it was only for 15 minutes at the most and I'm pretty sure you were sitting in the exact same spot watching Arthur as when I went upstairs. He said-Oh OK well whatever you want to pay me is fine.
Kristen's new thing she says alot is It's not my fault. She really doesn't really always use it correctly. For instance, she was trying to get a drink and she spilled the juice all over the floor. She looks up at me and says--It's not my fault. I said Well it was your fault but it was an accident. She said Well OK but just don't me mad at me.
6 comments:
So fun to see a new post! My goodness those kids are getting so big-still just as funny and cute as ever:)
What a fun post!!
So, uh, what did you end up paying Colin? He and Ben are so alike!
I miss you my friend!
So cute!
I showed the girls your pictures and they were amazed at how much your kids have grown just in the 18 months we've been gone... :)
Love it!! Your kids are so cute! I love that Ben thought your air was stinky. lol
How fun to have such great personalities all in one family. You're a cool mom and you have great kids!
I love Kristen's reaction to spilling juice. Mary Jane would blame Eric. She doesn't do any of this not my fault stuff. She jumps straight to blaming Eric for everything. At least she's not blaming Ben. Right?
Post a Comment