Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Introducing...

Benjamin Todd Richards

It's taken awhile to post some pictures but between sleep deprivation and a toddler who has not taken so well to losing her place as baby-- I've been a little busy. I will write more later but here is a glimpse at our new addition. He was 7lbs 14oz. and 20 3/4" long. He was born on Saturday, January 26th at 12:32 am.


15 comments:

Patty said...

Awww! He's a cutie!! I love the photos!!
(And this proves that you're a die-hard blogger!! Busy with a new baby and still making time to put photos on the blog!)

Jen said...

He's gorgeous! Congratulations. May you get some sleep is my wish for you!

Shayleen Lunt said...

What a handsome guy he is with that blonde hair! I guess I can't feel bad for myself anymore with only one needy child right now. Sleep will be my prayer for you too!

Cassie Rakes said...

Take it easy, it's hard having kids so close. But he is a very cute little guy, and he's got a great birthday (MY MOMS).

Leslie said...

Congratulations! He is absolutely adorable! (Great name selection, too!) I hope that he will be SUCH a good sleeper, that it will rub off on Kristin, and you will be getting 8-10 hrs of sleep per night!

Papa D said...

Congrats, Heather. He's a lucky kid to be part of such a great family.

AJ said...

He is so adorable, I can't wait to meet him in person. As for Kristen, I don't have much advice to give. Schuyler is second to last in his family of six kids and still holds resentment towards his little sister.

Joan Richards said...

Benjamin seems to have different looks for every picture. I see the mixture. My first impression is that he may not be the "baby from *#??" that has inhabited your house previously. Only time will tell. He is still lovely and will be worth the effort. By the way, there is an end to those sleepless nights.........or is there? Just kidding!

Joan Richards said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
T J V said...

He is so cute, and already bright eyed! I hope you manage some sleep soon and Kristen's big sister gene kicks in soon, haha, then maybe she will be more excited.

chelle said...

Congrats!! He sure is a cutie! I love the blonde hair :D

Corrie- said...

Ben is absolutley perfect! It does seem that Kristen's mothering instinct has kicked in. Hopefully she'll be more helpful than hurtful to baby Ben. Congratulations!

carrie said...

great job mom! awwww...he's such an adorable lil baby boy! thanks for getting on here and sharing the pics with us!

i don't think my sister has ever gotten over me being born.

praying for sleep for the richardson's!

Holley said...

Congratulations! He is so cute. He definately looks like he fits in. I think you are amazing! Good luck with all the craziness. I hope everyone starts sleeping soon.

Mama D said...

Congrats! What a beautiful baby boy! Hoping you all get some sleep and Kristin figures out the big sister role soon enough...