Sunday, March 16, 2008

All Before Noon..

If you are wondering why I haven't blogged lately. You may assume it is because I have a newborn-- Well it is true babies and blogging don't really mesh but that is not entirely the problem. If you scroll down and observe the pictures of a sample of my day it will give you some insight.The sad part this was not an unusual day. This is my day most days and it continues all day just rotating the location she has decided to explore. I know your supposed to find joy and fulfillment in motherhood. I know that I shouldn't complain because I have 5 beautiful healthy fun children BUT Really come on. My little Master of Disaster is giving me a run for my money or well more like sucking all the patience right out of me. I actually missed capturing her in the bathroom where she overflowed the sink by letting the water run full blast while she was brushing her teeth(I'm not telling Colin it was his toothbrush either). She also was in the utility sink downstairs where she was about to throw more things in the washing machine-they weren't clothes either-it was my keys, last week it was the phone!





13 comments:

AJ said...

She sure is a pistol. Cute Pictures!

Shayleen Lunt said...

That is rough! It makes me smile to think that she'll someday have a child just like herself...hehehe
Hang in there!

Leslie said...

Oh, wow! I just have one question: does she use the force to levitate herself to those high and/or dangerous places?
O.k., two questions:
Can you use the force to remove her from unwanted places?

Pampered Princess said...

Poor heather!!!!! If you could figure out how-- I think you would never have to pay an energy bill again!!!! She is a little dynamo!

Corrie- said...

Hopefully Baby Ben is not picking up these tricks from his big sis.

So, who does she take after, you or Kevin?

Mama D said...

Wow, I'm exhausted just looking at all those pics. She sure has an inexhaustible amount of energy!!! You need a vacation, even if it's just for a few hours so you can catch your breath for the next adventure! Just remember you prayed for her... lol

Papa D said...

What my wife said. Just, "WOW!!"

T J V said...

Got to give her credit for spunk! She has brothers she has to keep up with, haha.

Patty said...

She sure is a handful, or maybe two or three! I'm amazed at your patience... especially for grabbing the camera and taking pictures of all of her shenanigans!! Very entertaining for us to see, although I'm sure it's not nearly as funny for you...

Reynolds Family said...

Heather,
I hope you don't mind I got your blog off of Aliess's. Man, your kids sure have grown! They are so cute! We miss you guys so much.
Jenny

Reynolds Family said...

Also,
do you mind if I link your blog on mine?

Reynolds Family said...

Sorry, 3 comments, wow! I just wanted to compliment you on your choice of a blog template. hee hee

Dory said...

She cracks me up!