Sunday, April 6, 2008

Updates

Over the past two months at our own personal Guantanamo Bay the sleep deprivation torture is working quite well in breaking down the leaders. Kevin jokes that water boarding is next. I'm telling you it's good I don't hold any secrets of great importance because I would sing like a bird if asked. Despite all this we have tried to have some family fun and enjoy our newest member little Ben.
For our Family Night treat we made Yoda Soda which the kids loved. Thanks Corrie for the fun Star Wars cookbook. We have also tried the Han-Burgers and the Wookie Cookies.
Another Family night was when Ben experienced his first rousing game of UNO. You can see he isn't happy about losing-- He already fits in with his brothers.

We tried the Transformer kit for dying eggs this year. It turned out to just be a sheet of stickers you could put on the eggs and some color tablets.
What? I'm just talking to him-- I promise I didn't just stick my cup in his mouth like usual--it was just my fingers this time.

7 comments:

Reynolds Family said...

Heather-I know you're exhausted, but really, they are so cute! I love the Star Wars cookbook. That is hilarious. Man, we miss you guys.

gordonfan said...

Be sure to let me know when you try the Buffalo X-wings or the Vader-tots,
Enjoyed the post.

On a more serious note, in light of the Colerain fire dept tragedy I want Kevin to know how much I respect and honor what he does. Thank you

Dory said...

What a bummer on the transformer egg kit. I hate it when that happens!

Mama D said...

I am glad that the sleep deprivation isn't totally winning the war. The battle maybe, but not the war!

The cookbook sounds like a treasure trove! And I love Uno! (I also hate to lose...)

And I agree with gordonfan and join in thanks to Kevin and all those who work so hard to protect us!

Papa D said...

Everybody said what I was going to say. Great pictures. Thanks to Kevin. A Star Wars cookbook. All priceless.

Corrie- said...

Let us know when you make the Yoda Sodas, sample will we soon.

Steve and Jamie said...

Yoda sodas. . . hmm. Maybe that's what we can have for refreshments at the next Primary activity.