I have had requests for pictures and it has taken me awhile. I was going to wait until each room was totally clean but that doesn't seem to happen at the same time ever so here they are and just ignore the stuff on the floor. I will add the bedrooms later it takes forever for my computer to load these photos.
12 comments:
What stuff on the floor? Seriously...it all looks picked up to me! What a beautiful home Heather! I can't think of anyone more deserving of it either! Did I spy a new sofa set and dining room set too?
What an AWESOME house!! It looks like you got a lot of new furniture as well!! How fun! I wish we could come to a party there!
Stuff on the floor?! Have you EVER been to our house?
Looks great.
Well the stuff on the floor comment was their bedrooms but I didn't get to those pictures. The sofas are from our basement in the last house and the table, piano, and some random stuff was from his Grandma's so it all worked out well so far.
Well, you must have thought you died and went to heaven!!!!It is beautiful, we miss you - but I know this is a great change for you and your family. (I was a little sad at the school open house tonight though, I usually find you somewhere in the school pushing a stroller).
Your new crib is awesome and so perfect for your family! I can't wait to play there!
Awesome! I love how much room you have now. How wonderful not to be bumping into each other, waking up napping babies, or always in each other's faces! :)
Congrats, congrats, congrats. The house looks awesome.
You have a hot tub and a playset!!! And please I only have one kid and my house is way messier! Seriously though, it's a great house. I love all the beautiful rose(?) bushes on your front walk too.
The house is fantastic. Congratultaions again. I am just so excited for you guys. It looks wonerful!
Great pics! I think it's fantastic that you've got so much room to spread out and relax! You deserve it!
We love your house we can we come over and make you dinner
Post a Comment