But no I have little monkeys that can scale any apparatus at pretty much birth or can sniff out any form of sugar or sweets within a mile radius. I love them all so much but come on!!!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Not again!
I'm SO not ready for this---
Ben went from crawling to pulling himself on things in about a week. He is only 6 months old!!! He kind of skipped the whole sitting up process. Kristen pulled this exact same stuff too and was walking at 8 months. NOOOO! I'm probably the only parent that finds no delight in there advanced achievements but truly wishes their kids would stay immobile for the 1st year of life. Did I mention he already climbs too. He keeps getting stuck places-- for example:
Why is it my kids are advanced in areas I don't want them to be but in the areas that would be useful like let's see maybe.. Talking or perhaps retaining the alphabet maybe would be good too.
But no I have little monkeys that can scale any apparatus at pretty much birth or can sniff out any form of sugar or sweets within a mile radius. I love them all so much but come on!!!
But no I have little monkeys that can scale any apparatus at pretty much birth or can sniff out any form of sugar or sweets within a mile radius. I love them all so much but come on!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yikes! I'm sorry!! I am NOT a mom that would be excited about this kind of over achieving. Save it kid. We don't really get worried until you're 16 months old or so...so just sit there!!
Well I feel your pain, but I actually enjoy them becoming mobile. Otherwise my kids just sit and scream at me. . . Well I guess they still do even if they are mobile. . . . but at least I can just say get it yourself.
Madeline walked at 9 mos. (no suprise) she was my only early walker. Thank heaven's I has two 'old' kids to follow her around- because Sammy came exactly 18 months after her. Whew!!!!! I feel your pain!
Boy, are you in for it now, Heather! :) However, chances are that there can't be two Kristen's in the same family, right?! Hang in there.
Yikes!! You've got to be in tremendous shape to keep up with those two!
Post a Comment