Friday, August 22, 2008

You know what's Great?!

1. No more feeling like the little old woman in the shoe--With kids busting out the windows!

2. No longer having to share one bathroom..No longer hearing banging on the door and yells of HURRY UP I HAVE TO GO NOW!! No more whining OH MAN DAD's in there..it will be forever!

3. Having more than 2 people in the kitchen and still being able to move and without even bumping into each other!!

4. Not having to be the Quiet police when a child is napping. They now can go to a whole other floor and not be able to hear anything!

5. Not being able to see everyone from anywhere in my house. I actually have to look for my kids sometimes instead of tripping over them!!

6. Having great friends, family, and neighbors who have helped us pack,move,remove wallpaper,fix a wall,unpack, and arrange rooms.

I'm sure I will have more things I find to be great but here is my list for now.
THANKS WE LOVE YOU ALL!!!

4 comments:

Sarah Scheidegger said...

I'm so happy for you guys! It's awesome! I'll have to come by next time I'm in Cincy.

Patty said...

Congratulations again!! I'm really glad to hear you're enjoying your new home so much!!

Mama D said...

Awesome! I love the pictures - your house is so BIG compared to where you were. It must feel like a castle!! I'm so happy for you.

Pampered Princess said...

That was a GREAT list! I loved it!