Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Today..
Today I stopped chipping away at my mountain of laundry to help create this.
I love to see kids using their imaginations to create and how excited they get over something so simple. Colin needed blinds on his window for the house. He also wanted a doorbell that would light up. So he came up with putting a goldfish cracker inside a water bottle cap so we taped it on and sure enough it kind of looked like it had a glow to it.
Kristen made her self right at home--snack and all.
Sometimes it is worth putting everything aside to do something fun! However no one might think so when they don't have clean clothes tomorrow. Oh well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
How fun! What a good mom :D
You're the BEST Mom EVER!!!!!
Which will they remember more... clean clothes or the great time they had when Mom helped them create something really fun? You're an awesome Mom!!
How fun! You Rock! This reminds me of the book Christina Katerina and the Box. I loved that book.
Who needs clean clothes? Creativity and being with your kids is a whole lot more fun!
That is the coolest box house I've seen in years. I especially like the doorbell idea! very creative!
Too cute - and well worth the lost laundry time!
Post a Comment