I hope you had a great day here are some highlights:
He's so special he gets TWO cakes. One was an Eclair Desert for everyone and the other a Graeter's Grasshopper Ice cream cake for just the adults who can appreciate it. Notice the candles. I totally forgot to get candles so I scrambled and found some tea lights. Each one counts for 11 regular candles.
Kristen also had a great time having some girl time with her aunt Lisa and Ellen. They did her hair and nails-she had no clue about nail polish and at first every time they put in on her nail she would just wipe it off. Later we found Kristen on the basement stairs with the ice cream cake she swiped out of the freezer and she was trying to dig into it. Apparently she wanted to appreciate it as well.
All around it was a fun time and a great day! WE LOVE YOU KEVIN!!!
7 comments:
happy Birthday, Kevin! Whoa, 33, eh? Do they allow guys as old as you to still be firefighters?
I love the tea lights! I may just have to do that, we don't want to create a fire hazard on my next birthday!
Happy b-day Kevin. Sounds like it was a good one!
Sounds like a great birthday! Did using the tea lights keep the candles from dripping wax on the cake? That might be a new trend!
Otanjyobi Omedetou Gozaimasu! Hope you had a great one, but how could you not with an ice cream cake?! Anyway, welcome to 33!
Happy B-day, Kevin! Don't worry - you're still young! :)
Using tea lights is a creative idea. Go, Heather!
Wow, Kevin still is nowhere near old!
Hippo Birdie, two ewes.
How did all those years slip by? Somehow I thought I was 33 this year. Was I sleeping? You are a wonderful son and father! Hope you had a lovely day. You can borrow the hearing aids if you want.
Post a Comment