Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! I know you are getting to spend sometime with your family this week so I hope you enjoy every minute of it.
We had a great visit over Thanksgiving and can't wait to see you at Christmas. We all love you!!
Sorry for the makeover all over your carpet
Oh and sorry if your neighbors think less of you with a naked toddler parading outside. Luckily you do have a pretty high fence though.

3 comments:

Mama D said...

Ah, kids... Gotta love 'em!

Happy Birthday, Heather's mom!

chelle said...

It's good to hear Kristin is her own person no matter where she is!! (I'm sure you could do without the streaking here or there though!)
Happy b-day Heather's momma!

Amanda said...

As a good sister I will point out that Kristen is just taking after her Momma! Heather took streaking to an art form as a toddler. You should have her tell her about the time my Mom caught her walking down the sidewalk in NOTHING but my aunts high heels and a purse!! Love Ya!!