Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving Fun.

This year we went to TN for Thanksgiving. It was fun to see my family. We missed having my brother and his family though. Here are some highlights.

I was a little worried Kristen and my cute little niece would have the MINE wars and Kristen rough her up a bit as she has in the past. This time however they were more like Thing 1 and Thing 2 except there was no Cat to come clean up the mess. This is a picture of their Makeover gone really wrong.














Luke's highlight was getting to go hunting for the 1st time with his Uncle Chad. They didn't get anything but it didn't matter to him he had a blast and can't wait to go again. I don't have a picture but you can tell how he chose to decorate his room just how much he likes the idea of hunting.
We just relaxed and my kids got their Disney channel fix. We saw some movies and of course it wouldn't be a trip to TN if I didn't go to Wal-Mart at least once. Here is everyone crammed on the couch watching more TV. It was a fun trip with good food and great company!

7 comments:

Me said...

Glad to see Kevin was enjoying himself. :)

Patty said...

Extreme makeover Kristen style... very imaginative! Looks like a fun Thanksgiving!

Cassie Rakes said...

Gotta love the makeovers! So where they doing them for eachother or themselves because that totally changes the winner.

Love the hunting stuff I would have never guessed.

Mama D said...

What a great holiday! In spite of the makeover attempt, it looks like you all had a lot of fun. Well, except for Kevin... he looks like he was sucking on a lemon. lol

Corrie- said...

What's the deal with Kevin? Is he always so fun? j/k Your little blond monster looks like she had a blast with her cousin!

heather said...

I think they were giving themselves the makeovers. I found them inside a pop-up bus and they each had a mascara and a lipstick in each hand. Kevin was watching the TV very intensely and didn't even realize I was taking a picture. He's real good at tuning things out when he wants.

Amanda said...

And don't forget that they weren't satisfied with just "beautifying" themselves.....they got Grandma's carpet, the sides of the bus and their clothes!!!!