Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas in Tennessee

We had a good Christmas which I wish I could show you pictures of but I know it is shocking but I forgot my camera. We went to Tennessee to see my family and it was a great time. I did think to ask my sister to borrow her camera to take some shots but I then preceded to forget to use it. Kevin had to fly back Christmas night to work the next day and then he flew back on Thurs. morning so he could turn around and drive back with me Friday morning. Luckily, they have a tiny airport that flew a tiny plane right into Cincinnati. He did bring back my camera so I got some pictures the last day.
It wouldn't be Christmas without Legos. They are building a Lego airport.
The kids all love Grandma's bathtub. They spent a lot of time in here.
Luke spent a lot of his time with his favorite present the Nintendo DS. After opening it he said jokingly, "I think I'm going to cry I'm so happy."
This is my adorable niece who Kristen was so sweet to one minute and then terrorized her the next. I think we left Caitlin with a little paranoia but hopefully no wounds.


Kristen got her first haircut! Goodbye mullet. I could stand her ivory mane no longer.




So that is a snapshot of the end of our week. It was fun even though I can't prove it all with pictures.

5 comments:

Mama D said...

Well, hey, it looks like you captured enough of the week to show everyone how fun and relaxing it was! That's what really counts, right?

Glad you enjoyed your Christmas. Welcome back.

Corrie- said...

ivory mane? you totally crack me up. I'm glad you're back!

Patty said...

Glad to hear your Christmas was good. I love the photos- and if you hadn't mentioned forgetting the camera I would have never known! (I'm famous for bringing my camera and then not using it...oops!)
Happy new year!!

Sarah said...

I think it is a requirement for all grandmas to have a big bathtub! Mine had one, that's for sure. Kristen's hair looks good, by the way. (I hope I spelled her name right, I forget things too!)

Louann and Bari said...

Welcome BACK!!!! Kudos' to Kevin too for knowing what's good for him- namely- come back JUST to make the drive home with you and the multitudes! I love a good husband- for that, I could overlook the Death Star.