Luke: I like when he plays catch with me. I also like hearing his stories about police and fire stuff, they are cool. It's fun when we have pillow fights and he makes these cool sounds. I think
it's funny how serious he is about the rules for the legos. like 1. Always wash your hands before playing, no greasy fingers on the legos. 2. Don't take them apart(like take there heads or hands off) and throw the pieces on the floor.Ryan: I think he is funny when he does the Donald Duck voice. He is like a lego master and can build anything! He knows like everything about Star Wars and I think that is cool. I like when he uses a Yoda voice to wake us up and says "Wake up you shall".
Colin: He has the coolest jobs ever. He is a police man, park ranger, fireman
,
paramedic, and a teacher. (Note: most of those are either the same job or combined within a job he really doesn't have 5 jobs) I like that he helps people like put out fires and help people cross the road and stuff. It was so fun when we went camping with Dad.Kristen: Dad! Dad! Mere, Dad!!

Heather:He is a great husband and dad. He makes me feel beautiful everyday even on the days I can guarantee I am anything but..
7 comments:
Aaw! What a sweet tribute! Happy Birthday Kevin! Hope you have a great one!
There is a wonderful song by Brad Paisley entitled "He Didn't Have to Be." If you haven't heard it, I highly recommend it. I think of you and Kevin sometimes when I hear it. He really is a wonderful person.
Dang... Leslie took my phrase! Oh well... Awwwww! How sweet! You two make an awesome couple!!
Donald Duck voice ??? I didn't know Dory could make the Donald Duck voice----OH---KEVIN MAKES THE VOICE!!
Then Dory must be the one who has the Lego rules.
You both rule (plus Heather)-
the 3 of you rule !!!!!
Happy Birthday !!!
I never knew there were rules for Legos! I have been doing it wrong all these years...
Hope you had a Happy Birthday Kevin and Dory. Heather, I really loved reading the kids' thoughts on their dad as well as yours. We love your family sooo much. You are an awesome couple.
Oh, and I love the Yoda thing: "Wake up you shall." Use that on Eric I will :D
What a great tribute! It was great to read the kids' (and your) thoughts on their dad. Happy birthday, Kevin and Dory!
Happy Birthday Kevin! I hope you guys enjoyed your weekend.
Post a Comment