We had a great Thanksgiving so I thought I would just show some highlights. The Richards' family really knows how to have a Thanksgiving feast. Kevin's family puts nice tablecloths and decorations on the tables with festive glasses and dishes and have--which I feel is the best part-- tons of fabulous
homemade food. Kevin was so anxious to get over to his parents--to help cook and organize-- oh no but to recruit players to play Axis and Allies. Which if you are not aware is a game that is like Risk but way more elaborate with ships,planes, tanks, and takes
forever to play.

It makes Monopoly-which I feel is way too long of a game-seem like Go Fish. Anyway he found some players and they began their attempt at world domination.
The kids made fun turkey cookies.

Aunt Beth demonstrated and oversaw production.


After singing a couple of Thanksgiving songs it was time to eat and enjoy the spread.


Rest (Kevin), Relaxation(Grandma Hottenstein and Aunt Joyce), Digestion(everyone), and Dessert(Kristen) were next! Kristen really loved Grandma Richards homemade fudge!!

So you can see we had a great Thanksgiving and I think I will be full for the next week. Well, we all know that's probably a huge exaggeration. In fact I think some ice cream sounds good about now.
5 comments:
I'm glad you enjoyed your Thanksgiving. It sounded like fun! I'm so jealous that you can get together with all of Kevin's family like that. Looking at your picture makes me miss my family.
Glad you enjoyed Thanksgiving with Kevin's family. Not sure we've ever had a Thanksgiving like that with family. We've lived so far away from family for so long... But hey, that's what friends-who-are-family are for!! Thanks for sharing the pics! (esp. loved the one with fudge all over Kristen's face and Kevin asleep! lol)
there's always room for ice cream, it melts into the cracks, haha! sounds like you guys had a fabulous and yummy thanksgiving. wish i could have had some of that homemade fudge, tasty.
Sounds like your Thanksgiving was as close to perfect as it gets! I love seeing all of your photos- looks like everyone had a great time!
I always knew Kevin was planning world domination!!!!!!! mwaa haaa haaaaaaa!
Post a Comment