Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Popcorn Popping

Here is a fun video. As we have already established she's not a very verbal child(that is actual words, she screams and grunts quite well) . Popcorn Popping is her favorite song and even though she never actually attempts to sing the words she has the actions down. So well actually, that she is always a couple of seconds ahead of everyone that is being slowed down by actually singing the words that she can't be bothered with.

8 comments:

ANTSYLLI said...

That is sooo adorable. I can't wait to see her do Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes! Honestly, I don't know how you stand all that cuteness!!!

Leslie said...

That is sooo cute! I love to see her one step ahead. What a doll!

Shayleen Lunt said...

I think Carter's in love. He just watched that thing about 8 times...I had to make him stop.

Corrie- said...

Norah was loving it as well. Your little one has mad moves!

Papa D said...

Adorable is the right word.

Louann and Bari said...

I wish I had video of all my little ones singing Popcorn. It is such a classic. LOVE HER!!!

Jen said...

That video rocks! What a sweetie.

T J V said...

simply adorable.